Wednesday 15 March 2017

Wasting Time

Wasting Time

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.

From Ronald Reagan “The Notes” page 214.

Many of you know that from time to time I post a quote on my blog here. I’ve been going through the book called “The Notes” which is the published collection of notes that Ronald Reagan collected on 4″ x 6″ cards that he would regularly use in talks.

Personally, I loathe wasting time.

I find that I have to be doing something constantly.

I hate having nothing to do.

But I ran across this quote and it struck me as being true.

Everyone can get wound up and burned out.

That’s not good.

And when that happens, the best course of action is to waste a little time and get yourself back on track.

Sometimes you just need to have fun or do something wasteful to get back to normal.

Anyway, I saw this and I thought’d you enjoy it.

Hope that helps you in some form or fashion.

Thanks for visiting –

See you next time.

Jeremy Eveland
8833 S. Redwood Road, Suite C
West Jordan, Utah
84088 United States

Telephone: (801) 676-5506

SEO by Jeremy Eveland



from
http://jeremyeveland.com/wasting-time/

No comments:

Post a Comment