Saturday 1 April 2017

Jeremy Eveland Review

Jeremy Eveland Review

Just in case people out there are wondering what others say about me, I thought it would be good to post a very recent review. This is a review by a former client that I no longer represent. In fact, I started working on this case many years ago and their case has been closed for some time. Yet, here I get this 5 star review on March 30, 2017.

Read it yourself:

“Legal financial problems are frightening, embarrassing, and confusing. We needed to work with someone who understood every aspect of the law, but who also appreciated how it felt to be a consumer in the position we were in. We are beyond grateful to have found Jeremy Eveland and to work with this firm. Everyone we talked to was courteous, knowledgeable, and efficient. There was no time wasted (no frivolous legal billing), and plenty of considerate explanations and direction. Even after our discharge, Jeremy continues to provide us with exemplary service. We wish he practiced every aspect of all law because we don’t want to have to go anywhere else with regard to legal matters! These guys are really the best.” – Heidi B.

The truth is, Heidi and her family are great people. They are a pleasure to serve. I’m really nobody important and nothing in the grand scheme of things. But one thing is true: I like helping people, and I am glad I could help Heidi and her family.

All I can say is: Thank you for your kind and gracious words. They reflect more on how good of person you are than I am.

Jeremy Eveland
8833 S. Redwood Road, Suite C
West Jordan, Utah
84088 United States

Telephone: (801) 676-5506

SEO by Jeremy Eveland

For really good lawyers in Utah – Call this law firm:



from
http://jeremyeveland.com/jeremy-eveland-review/

No comments:

Post a Comment